Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday friends, happy Friday.

{One}

My Peep consumption has totally gotten out of control. The fact that Wegmans started stocking Easter candy the day after Valentine's day became a huge issue for me...oh, since like, the day after Valentine's day. God help me, we have two more weeks left of this nonsense.

Peeps as an accompaniment to wine? Sure, why not.
 
{Two}
 
A new season of OC Housewives premieres in less than two weeks!
 

 
I'm looking forward to the change of scenery, since the Beverly Hills ladies (yawn, sigh, yawn) are boring me. We get it...everyone is against Lisa, Joyce is still awkwardly trying to fit in, Yolanda got her hair cut, and Andy is going to blow his brains out if he has to talk to these women for one more minute. I'm so over it, I can barely get through the THIRD episode of the reunion.  #firstworldproblems 
 
{Three}
 
All this talk of how I've lost my creative decorating juices, and now I'm itching. This fabric is on my radar & earmarked for a little pillow makeover.  The same pillow makeover that I'll get around to sharing photos of...oh, in 2024.

 Dalmation Spot, Black & White

{Four}

The husband and I are going out of town this weekend. I've turned into a ninja since we've entered the toddler stage & I'm excited to give my go-go gadget arms and legs a rest for two days (and to sleep past 7:00 a.m....and to eat at the pace of a normal human...and to read a magazine without interruption...and to sleep. Did I mention sleep?)

 
Is it Memorial Day weekend yet.
 
{Five}
 
My friend Jen started a blog!
Chasing Sunshine
Jen and I go way back to our days as event planners, when we were footloose & fancy free, working insane-ass hours, and bringing home dimes for all our hard work. Ah, the good old days. Now we're responsible adults who have to care for little people, and we trade almost daily stories about how we should have child-proofed our homes ages ago. Well, at least none of our children has been caught playing with knives (that I'm aware of) so we must be doing something right. Go check her out!
 
And because your Friday wouldn't be complete without the sight of this little one...
 
 
TGIF y'all. Go party your asses off (with or without that party hat)!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished